Peter Crimmins of WHYY dropped by yesterday morning to talk with Liz Gilly about Literacy Through Photography and our exhibition, Seeing Through Young Eyes: Inside the Philadelphia Classroom & Community. He was also the official first visitor to the exhibition!
A synopsis is featured today on the Arts and Culture page of Newswork on WHYY [...]
Seeing Through Young Eyes: Inside the Philadelphia Classroom & Community is officially open to the public!
If you are out and about in Philly in the next few days stop by so you can see the amazing works by our students. Just remember….we are closed for the Memorial holiday weekend.
We’re counting down…only 12 DAYS until the inaugural exhibition of Literacy Through Photography at Moore opens to the public!
We are busy printing, cutting, framing and proofing all of the final works by students for the exhibition and publication. 180 frames….that’s A LOT of framing to do over the next week!
uwishunu, Philadelphia’s online source for an insider’s look at things to see and do in our city, posted a great write up on Literacy Through Photography: The Philadelphia Project yesterday!
Click on the uwishunu link above to read the full write up.
- Art Education Blog
- LTP Documentary
- History of LTP
- LTP Student Exhibitions
- Moore College of Art & Design
- Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush
- Russell Byers Charter School
- Warren G. Harding Middle School
- William Ziegler Elementary School
- CCA Baldi Middle School
- The Academy in Manayunk
- Dimner Beeber Middle School
- William Cramp Elementary School
- Grover Washington Jr. Middle School
- Nueva Esperanza Academy Charter High School
- Teaching Artists, 2010-11
- Teaching Tools
- Classroom Tips – William Cramp Elementary
- Self-Portrait Exercise
- Blurry Interior
- Crossing the Street
- Flower Bouquets
- Lunch at 4th Street Deli
- Mirror Reflection
- Stone Sculptures
- Woman in Garden
- Woman in Green Jacket
- Understanding Community Through Pictures – Abby Baker
- 2013 LTP at Moore Educator Seminar